Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC White - Unboxing & First Impressions

My old gtx 970 was mostly everything I needed for 1080p gaming at 60 fps but when you try to push more pixels like 1440p or 2160p at 120 - 144 fps than you'll need a lot more horsepower. Enter the RTX 2070 Super which I consider to be the sweet spot between price and performance.
This Gigabyte version comes with a superior cooler and a small overclock over the reference version.
So far I'm pleased with the card as It performs well in everything I tried and the card stays quiet unless I activate more aggressive OC profiles. The looks are subjective nice and the RGB logo is not to "in your face" bold maintaining a cool look.
If I have one small complaint, I wish they would have included some molex to eight-pin/six-pin adapters in the box and perhaps a case badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment