Friday, March 13, 2020

Dread Build 2020 (Guide) - The Stalker's Coup de Grâce (Warframe Gameplay)


I don't remember my first Warframe encounter with the Stalker. But I do remember finding the Dread blueprint in my foundry. This was the start of a beautiful friendship!
Today we'll be re-taking a look at the Dread bow so we can Gage what effects did the status and IPS chances had on it.
We'll start from the old standard build and deconstruct it to see if we have any better options. The Dread is very powerful when it slashes and it can easily one-shot high level targets so name of the game becomes ensuring as much as we can that slash proc. This lead me into a situation where I recommended a mod I never had before. Namely, Hammer Shot.
While the updated build is similar in terms of performance to the old Viral build it's still a wee bit better. This showcases how little power the Dread lost because of all the recent changes and for that I'm glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment