Saturday, May 5, 2018

Warframe (Beginner Guide) - Zephyr Prime Funnel Clouds Build

Today we're gonna have a bit of a guide, a bit of a beginner's guide for Zephyr Prime.
 For the full video, explanation and gameplay, you can find the link down below.


I say "beginners" simply because there are plenty of guides for Zephyr out there, and of course the builds will not change from Zephyr to Zephyr Prime, but not many of them actually explained things for a new player to understand. 


I say these things simply because I am a new player, I do watch guides, and some other times I simply am left clueless, because the host simply assumes you should know a whole lot of things.



So, we're gonna jump into the actual build, then we're gonna queue some gameplay. So again, I'm gonna take a bit of a more new friendly approach simply because I myself am new.

First off, we're gonna start with the Aura: I got Physique for the increased survivability (18% health), however, ideally from my point of view you should use "Corrosive Projection".

We're not gonna go any further, we're gonna look at the Mod capacity: (top left corner).  I got 74 mod capacity so that means I can equip a whole bunch of mods. Most don't explain this, but the way you get this up is actually quite simple to do, yet hard to obtain you need an Orokin Reactor. Installing an Orokin Reactor will double your capacity!

Now... these things are pretty rare.  Mostly you can only see them after events, during events, on an alert, something like that. I've been playing this for ... I don't know ... a better part of a month, and so far I have only seen 2 given away, at alerts, and stuff like this.

So, we're using Continuity, of course, that is mostly mandatory for this build (Ability Duration). We are gonna go for a lot of ability duration because we want to be able to get the most out of our four ability,  which of course are the tornado flow, so we can bank a lot of energy.

I don't want to spam one ability, and then... be like....."Oh wait!  I have only one more cast and then I'm done". You want to use your one ability to get from place to place, quickly, and especially if you're out on the fields, absolutely you will want the extra energy intensity for ability strength, because again the tornado's are the star of the show here, and we want them to be able to deal damage.


The continuation of this review,  detailed info and full explanation of the build can be found by watching the video Warframe (Beginner Guide) - Zephyr Prime Funnel Clouds Build