Thursday, May 31, 2018

Warframe (Gameplay) - Chains of Harrow Quest (They told me it was Scary)


Hey guys, Hello and welcome come back! As always, my name is Leyzar and today we got something a little different ... 
One of the things that I'd never really got to do in Warframe is complete certain quests, but now DE is telling me that I really should complete "The chains of Harrow", and of course, I asked my friends: "Hey, how is The Chains of Harrow"? And they told me ... it's spooky and creepy and all whatnot, and then I'm gonna love it....

So what we're gonna do is ... turn off the lights and do the Chains of Horrow quest!

All right this should be spooky enough ... shouldn't it? I'm given this thing all the chances it has at scaring me, but after Clive Barker's Undying I don't think it can scare me ... but anyway Chains of Harrow ... All right, off to a good start... that intro was really smartly done ...

Chains of Harrow is the quest-line that will reward you with the Harrow Warframe blueprint and it proved to be a very enjoyable experience. The only complaint I have is that it gets a little repetitive/tedious when gathering all of necessary emotions to "save" Rell.

Please check the video below to see the entire Gameplay and commentary.