Monday, October 15, 2018

Arbitration Missions - The New Endo Farm (Warframe Gameplay)

Arbitration Missions - The New Endo Farm (Warframe Gameplay)

We got brand new game mode and with it a much more reliable way of farming Endo. That's not all, we also got a few new mods and you can check the drop tables over on the Wiki.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arbitrations

I'm going to be running through my thoughts on the new game mode but long story short I like and I'm happy we get a better Endo farm. It could be better with some special rewards to signify achievements and I would also like to see more flexibility from the random buffs but even so the game mode is solid. Remember that you will have to complete the star chart before gaining access to Arbitration missions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment