Thursday, May 16, 2019

Corvas Build 2019 (Guide) - The Arch Shotgun (Warframe Gameplay)

I'm a huge fan of shotguns and so far I can't say that I met one that I disliked. So when I heard we got a high critical Arch-Shotgun I was super excited to see the Corvas in action!

The weapon did not disappoint bar the standard Arch-gun ammo limitations. It did happen on occasion the fully run out of ammunition at the worse possible times but that's the price we pay for using these beasts in normal missions.

The Corvas features a high base critical chance of forty percent and awesome default critical multiplier of two point six. Given how status chance works for pellet based weapons the build is rather simple and straight forward so go for the one-twenty mods for the sixty-sixty mods. Critical Focus and Sabot Rounds are a bit expensive since the drop chances are low. The Corvas also sports a good riven disposition of three out of five and I'd encourage a critical damage, critical chance, multishot riven with a harmless negative.


Overall the weapon packs one serious punch and it was a ton of fun using it. The only issue is the ammo limitation plaguing all Heavy Weapons. The more I play with them the less I see the point of these heavy weapons being so severely controlled. Nevertheless, the Corvas is an awesome weapon and if you love shotguns like I do, one hundred percent go for the Corvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment