Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Warframe (Gameplay) - In Search of Phantasma (Veiled Shotgun Riven Mods)

Today I thought I change the pace a little bit and show you our little adventure in trying to obtain a Phantasma Riven Mod.
This is not the usual content I do, but I thought it would be a nice break from the usual.
We had a lot of fun and I did want to share it with you guys. Not sure how much content of this type I will do, probably very rarely, just to break the monotony.




Hey guys, hello and welcome back, as always my name is Leyzar and today I want to break the mold a little bit ... kind of change the format, break up the pace and all what not. Not too long ago brand new shotgun was introduced to the game - The Phantasma - and of course I want to review it for you guys, however I do need a Riven Mod. However, Riven mods are extremely expensive right now, 600 plat ... 700 ... So, me and my buddy Acheron thought ... "hey let's get 10 Veiled shotgun mods, unveil
them and maybe we get lucky" ... so I got  four, Acheron got six ... I paid a total of 285 for four how 

Okay, so I got five actually, Shotgun Riven Mod: catch one fish, mine one gem or metal and kill one enemy in 30 seconds with a double dragon key. This one is easy, you go down to the Plains and we go by the Geyser. Next: kill 3 airborne Condrocs within five seconds ... also easy ....

Check the video below to see how that went:

No comments:

Post a Comment