Monday, February 25, 2019

Warframe (Guide) - What Are Rivens & Riven Disposition (Subjective Analysis)

Well, this one is a bit different from the norm. I started out by wanting to do a guide on what Rivens are but somewhere along the way, I bled-in some of my personal opinions on the whole system. Hopefully, this should get you a much better perspective on my perspective and overall I like that we have a system such as this but I do think a bit of tweaking can make it even better.
You can also access full information on Riven Mods here:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Riven_Mods



Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game developed and published by Digital Extremes. Originally released for PC Microsoft Windows in March 2013, it was later ported to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment