Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Nagantaka Build 2018 (Guide) - Blood Queen's Crossbow (Warframe Gameplay)

Nagantaka Build 2018 (Guide) - Blood Queen's Crossbow (Warframe Gameplay)
When I first saw that Garuda will come with a Crossbow, The Nagantaka I was super excited as I love bows and x-bows!
After a fair bit of testing it quickly became obvious that this weapon wants to slash sporting a huge amount of slash and very high base status chance of thirty nine percent. The rest was mostly obvious with the sixty-sixty mods forming viral damage and further increasing that status chance so we get more slashes on our targets.
The results is a weapon that hits and slashes like a truck but lacks in the usability department. The projectile travel time is a bit lower then I would have liked it to be and there is also a slight arching to deal with as-well.


Most of the times I found myself using the burst fire which felt a lot more satisfying and you also get the benefit of a faster reload as-well.
All in all considered the Nagantaka is an outstanding slasher fully capable of destroying targets through bleeds but it asks a bit of the player as-well. Aiming aside, you will have to juggle between Semi and Burst fire modes depending on the situation but to me that constant shift between the two is a lot of fun and can be very rewarding. Recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment