Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Synapse Build 2018 (Guide) - The Potential Of A Monster


Many players have told me that the Synapse is a monster so I decided to give it a try and I'm very glad I did. This weapon is an absolute power-house which is not surprising considering the state of beam weapons currently in Warframe. The build is pretty straight forward with a couple of options such as Shred for punch through and fire rate or Hammer Shot / Vigilante Armaments.


Hey guys, hello and welcome back, as always, my name is Leyzar and today  we're gonna be diving deeper into this Mastery Rank 11 Primary Weapon - The Synapse. I'm gonna be covering a cheap build, something affordable that anybody can build, but of course we also have the classic Endgame
setup with  a Riven - if you can find any, that is.


That being said, though please keep in mind that my builds / guides usually follow a more "New Player Friendly" approach, simply because there's a lot of info here and I want anybody watching this to understand how the Weapon functions, and how it should be built, so if you're a veteran of the game and already now this stuff then please, bear with me.

With that out of the way, let's jump into The Synapse Build. First of all let's check out how the Weapon handles without any mods equipped, and for that I'm just gonna be taking a couple of free shots: you'll notice (in the video) that the Synapse channel is a frontal beam, and although the animation of the beam might suggest that it's all over the place in a bit wobbly, in fact the Synapse is a pinpoint-accurate Weapon. Per damage tick it only consumes half of ammo, so 1 ammo will mean two damage ticks, and that's pretty much all there is to it.





Let's jump into stats to see precisely what we're dealing with: First of all mod capacity is sixty out of 60, and if your Synapse only has 30 out of 30, then jump into actions and plug in an Orokin Catalyst. (find out how to get it by watching the Synapse Build Video)

For the Weapon Builds I'm recommending you guys,  3-4 Forma should do it -  My weapon has been formatted five times, because I have a Riven, and we'll check that one out a bit later.

Accuracy is 100 because this is a Beam Weapon - accuracy effects such as Heavy Caliber don't really have a real impact on the Synapse. You can see the beam right at the end having a little bit more jitters, but in all honesty it doesn't really matter, and i 100% recommend Heavy Caliber, hell I'll even
call it Mandatory.

Please check the link below to watch the entire Synapse Build 2018 Video.

Conclusion:Overall the Synapse is a fantastic rifle which falls in-line nicely with the current state of beam weapons in Warframe. The only downside that I see is the funky look and no skins but that is subjective. I highly recommend this weapon to just about anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment