Saturday, May 4, 2019

Warframe (Arbitrations) - In Search of Aura Forma (Revenant Gameplay)

With the Aura Forma being added to the game I set out to farm the darn thing but my buddies were all sleeping so I decided to go public. What followed was rather predictable with all players except me bailing out after the first rotation of a rather easy infested survival.

Thankfully, my endurance was rewarded and I got an Aura forma on the second rotation but I deiced to remain for one hour in the infested survival. What follows is a very quick log of my experience and I failed attempt at making friends with the infested.

I decided to use the Aura Forma on Mesa Prime since on her I sometimes do feel the need to change my aura from Pistol Amp to Corrosive Projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment