Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Miter Build 2019 (Guide) - The Saw-Blade Slinger (Warframe Gameplay)

Today I have the pleasure of taking a look at the Miter, a Mastery Rank six Primary saw blade launcher. The weapon can be farmed from the dual boss team Lech Kril and Captain Vor on Exta. The farm itself is not to bad and I managed to get a full set within half a day. Your mileage may vary.

The weapon can be built in a number of different ways but I would recommend a Viral-Slash build through the use of the sixty sixty mods as this is the build that gave me the best results.
The Miter also posses it's own augment called Neutralizing Justice and while the plus one justice is always appreciated I feel that the nullifier field part is a bit underwhelming as these bubbles can be popped in a number of different ways and I don't think we need a special augment focused on that. How's about a heavy increase on the critical chance instead? Perhaps a base increase.
Another thing to note is that the shots need to be charged in order to get the full power of the weapon so some fire rate is recommended with either Speed Trigger or Vile Acceleration.


Overall I find the Miter to be a fun weapon and I'm happy I farmed it again. While the weapon is not among the top weapons in Warframe it definitely gets the job done and it possesses a Riven Mod Disposition of five out of five which means very powerful rivens. At the very least the Miter provides some color to the Rifle landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment