Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dread VS Daikyu (Comparison) - The Title Match (Warframe Gameplay)

With the recent changes brought to bows in the Gauss patch, the Daikyu has become a serious contender for the "Best Bow" tittle.
Today we see the title match between the Dread and the Daikyu and to be perfectly honest this was a very hard and fun comparison to make as I can't pick a clear winner so you'll have to pick your favorite as I will provide all the necessary information so you can make an informed decision. If you want my two cents I would build and use both because why not?!
The main advantages of the Dread is the high base critical chance, faster charge time and slash-based damage.
The main advantage of the Daikyu is the significantly larger base damage. The Daikyu also has a better status chance but it's a puncture based weapon.
If you just read the pros and cons you would say that the Dread has the clear advantage but in actual gameplay, things become a lot more balanced and I would highly recommend Hunter Munitions base-builds for both weapons.

While I can't call a clear winner I can say that both of these bows pack a serious punch and you should be happy with either of the two. They seem evenly matched even in riven disposition which is four out of five so if you have a riven for either of the two, go for that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment