Thursday, August 15, 2019

Wukong Prime Iron Staff Build - Condition Overload w/ Crit (Warframe Gameplay)

I'm a bit new to Warframe and Melee builds but with the Introduction of Wukong Prime I thought it's worth a shot. Today I will showcase and explain my way to Wukong Prime and his Exalted weapon, the Iron Staff Prime.

The Warframe build focuses heavily on Primal Fury and trying to get the most out of the staff. From my point of view, this is done by leveraging not only Condition Overload but also a healthy dose of Critical Chance and Critical Damage resulting in a grade A hybrid setup.

The Iron Staff takes very well to a pure Condition Overload build but the issues is critical chance considering the mods we have available and the base stats of the weapon and the fact that we can't use Blood Rush. The critical chance can be obtained from outside sources which makes room on the staff for everything else we need including critical damage. Primal Rage, Arcane Avenger and the Gladiator Set come together nicely to offer us a good amount of critical chance and the last piece of the puzzle is solved by the Naramon talent Power Spike which ensures our combo multiplier.
Everything comes together nicely to offer what I believe to be impressive results.

This may not be the safest build or the comfiest but this is the one I enjoyed the most and I recommend you guys give it a spin. Suitability for me has not been a concern but then again is for a more active gameplay style when one actually plays the game and makes use out of all of Wukong's abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment