Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Sicarus Prime Build 2018 (Guide) - The Golden Boy (Warframe Gameplay)


Secondary Weapons in Warframe are a dime a dozen, but few can boast the looks of the Sicarus Prime. You don't see everyday a weapon as beautiful as this, thankfully it's not just a pretty face. The Sicarus Prime can pack one serious punch and I highly recommended it.

Hey guys, hello and welcome back. As always, my name is Leyzar and today we're gonna be diving deeper into this Mastery Rank 14 beauty. That being said ... I will keep my New Player Friendly tone simply because I want anybody watching this video to understand how the weapon functions, and how it should be built, so if you're a veteran of the game please bear with me.

And with that out of the way let's jump into the Sicarus Prime Build. 
First of all we will check out how the weapon behaves without any sorts of mods equipped (Video)




Mod capacity is sixty out of sixty and if you guys still don't know how to obtain this one by now, you
simply jump into actions and install an Orokin Catalyst. The Orokin Catalyst can be found from alerts, invasions, especially after Dev streams or, if not, you may get it from the daily sortie if you're lucky ... if not .... pay 20 Plat for it.

My Weapon has been format a total of 6 times, but for the weapon build I'm recommending you guys, 4...maximum of 5 should be more than enough. You can go to 6 if you have a Riven like I do, and we're gonna showcase that one a tad later.


Accuracy, like I said, is outstanding ... this is a 25 accuracy ... now the Lex Prime is fabled to be an extremely accurate weapon and this one has 16 ... just keep in mind that Lex Prime fires one shot, the Sicarus fires 3, and it leads upwards like that. 

Critical Chance is outstanding at 25%, and the multiplier is decent at 2.0, so going further into Crit with the Sicarus will not be a mistake.

Fire Rate 9.38 and the Magazine as you saw there, 24, but once again, effectively 8.
Reload is two seconds, which I will call decent ... again you will really be reloading quite often, but two seconds is definitely not bad.

Riven Disposition 5 out of 5. Now, currently the Sicarus Prime is vaulted, unless I miss my guess it was launched with Amber Prime, and the Riven's for this one will be absolutely outstanding. Unfortunately they're also quite pricey at the moment. 

Status Chance is 20 % which is decent, again, this is a burst weapon so that must be factored in. The default damage will be Impact, Puncture and Slash, with Slash and Puncture being at the same value and Impact being the highest. You can do something like ... Slap on Maim ... If you put on "Maim" you Slash value will be higher than the Impact, and I tried everything I could to make it into a Slash weapon. It does semi - work ... but not good enough in order for me to recommend it as a full-blown build. 

So let's start slapping on some mods!

Please check the link below to watch the rest of the Build / Guide Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment