Friday, June 8, 2018

Amprex Build 2018 (Guide) - The Lightning King (Warframe Gameplay)

Every so often you meet a weapon that is not content on being strong, it has to be super strong ...this is The Amprex. A Mastery Rank 10 Powerhouse, this is probably, at the current time at least, one of the most powerful weapons I have ever used.

Hello and welcome back. As always, my name is Leyzar and today we will be diving deeper into The Amprex. I got a cheap build for you guys, something anybody can get into, and it will prove highly efficient , but of course we also have an endgame setup, with a Riven. As said,  this weapon comes at a Mastery Lockout of 10, so I will be keeping my New Player Friendly approach. If you're a veteran of the game, please, bear with me.

And with that out of the way let's jump into The Amprex. As per the usual we start off by checking out how the weapon handles without any sorts of mods equipped. (video)

To be honest I stayed away from this weapon for so long simply because it looks kind of ... well ... like it does! In any case, let's see the stats: First of all, my Mod Capacity is 60 out of 60, and if yours has only 30 out of 30 then jump into actions and plug in an Orokin Catalyst. This one can be found from alerts, invasion, or if you're lucky, from the daily sortie. If you do not have access to the sortie yet ... just wait ... Trust me, you will. My weapon has been format a total of 8 times because I really
need to get a life ... but for the weapon build I'm recommending you guys, 5 forma should prove sufficient.

The accuracy of the Amprex is 12.5, however, this is a beam weapon, so "minus" accuracy on it won't have that much of an effect. Critical Chance is absolutely hilarious,  look at this, 42% Crit Chance ... It is only second to the Synapse when it comes to continuous rifles or automatic rifles, only the Synapse has a higher Crit Chance.
Crit Multiplier is quite nice as well as 22%, and the fire rate is 12.0. The Magazine Size is 100, just keep in mind that per Damage Tick you are consuming 0.5 ammo. Noise Alarming, reload is 2.6... Now...the reload is a slight issue, but again, it is so ammo efficient that the reload time should not bother you at all.



Riven disposition is 3 out of 5 and I think this one fits the Amprex quite nicely. Status chance is 22%, which will be more than enough for what build we have planned out.

Please check the link below to watch the rest of the guide (Stats analysis, Mods, recommended builds, including an endgame setup, with a Riven)

No comments:

Post a Comment