Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Warframe (Gameplay) - 2H Endurance Run with Excalibur Umbra (Hieracon Pluto)

One of our squad-mates had a very interesting idea. "How about an Endurance Run ?" I jumped at the opportunity knowing very little about what I was getting myself into.
The goal was to reach the leader-boards but before attempting it we thought that a "test run" would be in order. Thankfully for us we did manage to touch the Leaderboards during our test-run.

If I was to do it again I would make some changes to the setup as-well as to my own build. The biggest regret I had was not using Condition Overload on my Excalibur Umbra Exalted Blade.





To be perfectly honest... these runs are grueling, tiring and can get downright boring all the while having very little point to them so I don't think I'll be doing many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment