Thursday, June 7, 2018

Warframe (Gameplay) - Apostasy Prologue Quest (Where did she Go?)

The Harrow quest to me was super enchanting, I loved almost every minute of it, and since then I have played Harrow quite a bit, and I still have one more quest to complete before sacrifice rolls out: Apostasy Prologue Quest

I'm still not entirely sure what Sacrifice is all about because I don't like to spoil my joy when a new piece of content comes out, but we still have to do one more quest and we're gonna do it today.

Very interesting turn of events in this one, was not expecting the Lotus to simply stroll out of the picture on some weird guys arm. Obviously she knows him but... What did he do ?... and why...

Apostasy Prologue - how to start? Check the video below for the full Walkthrough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment