Saturday, August 4, 2018

40K Subscribers Channel Update - LGV Community Clan & Warframe Glyph


Hey guys, hello and welcome back, as always my name is Leyzar and today we have a channel update: 40,000 subscribers ... and I'll be honest with you guys, there were times when I honestly didn't think we'd reach this far, but I'm very happy we're here!


Check the video below, visit our YouTube page for the available LGV PC Glyph Codes, and don't worry....if none of them is available anymore you can whisper me in-game and i will send you one!

To participate in the Limbo Prime Access Giveaway simply leave a comment on the video, stating your IGN and platform.


For a clan invite you can whisper me in game (on PC). If there is currently no spot, do not worry, we will write down any names, to invite when we have the next barracks room increased!


No comments:

Post a Comment