Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fusilai Build 2018 (Guide) - Gara's Silent Touch (Warframe Gameplay)

So far throwing weapons have left me a bit unimpressed. But I am determined to find one that I enjoy using and so I gave the Fusilai a try. The weapon does carry a bit of a punch and presents decent critical stats considering it's only Master Rank Seven.
After some testing I found the best approach is the use the weapon's innate high slash in combination with the base twenty-nine percent status chance with a viral elemental combo. While the Fusilai doesn't fire a lot of projectiles with just two sixty mods we can reach a very good status chance per projectile.

The weapon also features an alternative fire, releasing three glass daggers at once, I found this firing mode to be overall inefficient and clunky but it does have a much higher status chance at the cost of critical chance.

Overall the Fusilai can pack on serious punch (for a throwing weapon) but the quest for "my" throwing weapon still continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment