Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Warframe (Gameplay) - Eidolon Hunting with Chroma Prime & Rubico Prime (Riven Build)

Chroma Prime got released together with the Gram and Rubico Prime and outside of how gorgeous they look I wanted to see exactly what this combo was capable of doing when it comes to an Eidolon Hunt.

Hey guys, hello and welcome back! As always, my name is Leyzar and today we're going on a hunt for Eidolon with Chroma Prime and of course, the Rubico Prime! They came out a couple of hours ago, and of course I fully built both of them, so as you can see we will try this one .... One...two shots....three shots from the Rubico Prime to take out one of the joints of the Eidolon.
As you can see (video) I do have the 957 % buff from Chroma, and that's it ... I'm not running any Madurai Void Strike or anything like that, I just want to run Chroma together with the Rubico Prime so you can see exactly what this combo is capable of.

Now I also have a Riven ... yes, it's quite a nice Riven and I will showcase the Build at the end of the video, but first let's fight the Eidolon. 


The results where pretty much what I expected with the Rubico Prime being a significant increase over the standard version. It's nothing huge or game changing but it is a worthwhile build that will require you to forma three times in case you don't have a riven, four if you do. If you don't have a riven then you can replace it with Wildfire as the extra heat will get added to the radiation damage and the extra magazine capacity will come-in useful with rapid-firing the Sniper.

Please check the link below for the full Gameplay / Build video.

No comments:

Post a Comment