Friday, September 13, 2019

Remnant: From the Ashes (Gameplay) - And Then a Dragon Comes Out

Having finished my Darksiders play-through I decided to give this game a try and what I found is Dark Souls-esc type of game but apparently more forgiving and with guns. Now, that's an oversimplification as I'm not an expert on the genre nor did I ever care to much about it. We are about five hours into the game and so far the experience has been pleasant but as always, better with friends.

In this one, you will see me and two of my gaming buds cutting our teeth in Remnant From the Ashes. This is live footage edited from our streams. https://www.twitch.tv/leyzargamingviews
The highlight being our Boss Fight with Singe, a Dragon root creature that drops Dragon Links which is the key crafting component for the Smolder sword. In order to obtain said component one must first take-out the dragon's tail and then defeat him.

Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other players to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to carve a foothold, rebuild, and then retake what was lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment