Monday, December 10, 2018

Buzlok Build 2018 (Guide) - Regular & Eidolon Hunt Builds (Warframe Gameplay)


I have avoided the Buzlok for a while now but today it finally gets its turn. The weapon performed very well in all tests across the board including Eidolon Hunting which left me surprised. I had heard tales of the Buzlok's capabilities and now I get to enjoy them myself!
The weapon boasts a great critical multiplier of two point five and a decent critical chance of twenty three percent but it also receives a hefty fifty percent critical chance increase (bonus additive after like Arcane Avenger) if we use the homing beacon functionality. Couple that with a solid base status chance of twenty one percent and the Riven disposition of five out of five we got all the makings of a great weapon.



I have tested the weapon with elemental builds, slash builds through Hunter Munitions and I also put it up against Eidolon targets using 957 Chroma. In every way the Buzlok did great but the weapon does have some drawbacks. It's projectile based and in ordinary missions you don't really have the time to first use your beacon then take-out the target. This feature becomes a lot more useful in Eidolon hunts where you can get the prep time before the shields drop. While the Buzlok can successfully hunt Eidolons it can't stand against our sniper rifles (in terms of damage) but it can provide a helping hand to those who have difficulty aiming.

Overall the Buzlok is everything I hoped it would be and I'll gladly recommend this weapon to just about anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment