Monday, September 24, 2018

Warframe (Gameplay) - Plague Star with Umbral Atlas (Quick Build Guide)

With the arrival of the Plague Star event I decided to give the Atlas Warframe a try and I was pleasantly surprised of the gameplay and effectiveness of this frame. After a fair bit of testing and research I understood how he works and what effects him, it really depends on what exactly you want from the Warframe. My option is more of a balance setup that ca make use of all his abilities but primary focus remains on punches. The Build is power hungry but that can be fixed with Arcane Energize R3 or if you don't have that one look towards Hunter Adrenaline or Rage.
Overall I enjoy the Plague Star event and I believe that Atlas is a bit overlooked, give him a go as he is very strong and can be tons of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment