Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Prisma Grinlok Build 2019 (Guide) - The Lever-Action Lord (Warframe Gameplay)

Lever-Action Semi Rifles were never really my thing but when Baro brought the Prisma Grinlok I thought I'd give it a shot!
The weapon offers a decent base critical chance of twenty-one percent and an outstanding critical multiplier of two point nine plus a sky-high status chance of thirty-seven percent. The full IPS range is found on the weapon with Slash edging-out the impact and puncture.
So far so good but the main drawback to the weapon lies in what it is. Another strong point of the weapon would its precision and the Grinlok exclusive mod Deadly Sequence that offers two hundred percent critical chance.

The Prisma Grinlok performed very well in testing being capable of one-shot high-level targets with the right build and a small bit of luck. I fully recommend a build centered around slash through the sixty sixty mods making a viral elemental combo and Hunter Munitions. With a build such as this, the weapon double-dips into slash sources.

This is not my style of primary and I can't say I enjoy using this type of rifles but there is no denying that the Prisma Grinlok is a powerful weapon and from my point of view the best lever-action semi rifle to date. If you're the type of player that enjoys those precision one-shots than you will have a blast with this weapon.


No comments:

Post a Comment