Thursday, September 20, 2018

Brakk Build 2018 (Guide) - Too Little Too Late (Warframe Gameplay)

When the first part for the Brakk  dropped for me I got super excited, thinking that I got a hold of something really special, and of course I asked my friends:  "Hey man, what is this all about?". They explained that I'm gonna need all of these parts that only drop from the Grustrag Three, and I thought ... "Oh my god I'm gonna get this legendary weapon!" Was it worth the wait? Well ... we're about to find out!


Hello and welcome back, as always, my name is Leyzar and today we will be diving deeper into this secondary weapon - The Brakk. As per usual, we're gonna be covering a standard build, something affordable that anybody can build, but of course, we also have the classic endgame set up with a Riven. 



Mod capacity is 60 out of 60, and if your Brakk only has 30 out of 30 then jump into actions and plug in an or Orokin Catalyst. The Orokin Catalyst can be found from alerts, invasions, or you can get it from the daily sortie, or you have the option of paying 20 Plat for it.

My weapon has been format a total of 5 times but this was done for the purpose of testing. For the  weapon build I'm gonna be recommending you guys, 2-3 forma should do it.

First of all we are checking how the weapon behaves without any mods equipped. (video) and take a look at the stats, following with recommended mods and the actual builds.

Please check the link below to view the full Build / Guide Video:

Conclusion:
The weapon has a lot critical chance and low base status chance and since it's a shotgun it makes it very hard to get a real benefit from Status or Crit and sadly in Warframe that usually spells a weak weapon with rather limited build options.
I cannot call the Brakk an endgame weapon and considering the process of obtaining the weapon I believe it deserves either a buff or an easier way to acquire it. As it stands now The Brakk is little more then mastery fodder.

No comments:

Post a Comment