Friday, November 30, 2018

Tysis Build 2018 (Guide) - Simple & Efficient (Warframe Gameplay)

The Tysis was suggested to me as being a powerful secondary weapon but I had my doubts and so for a while I mostly Ignored it. After testing the weapon I can say that it does pack a punch, while it may not be among the strongest secondary weapons in the game the Tysis can still hold its own. The weapon deals default corrosive damage so it will do a number on Ferrite armor and you can make it have multiple elemental combos that are not possible on other weapons. Corrosive plus Viral would be a good example.



Base Status chance is high at fifty percent so the infested pistol can reach one hundred percent true status chance with just two sixty sixty mods. That high status chance comes at a steep price however. Very low base critical chance at three percent and an below average critical multiplier of only one point five. You can use bonus additive after effects such as Arcane avenger to get some critical chance on the weapon but modding for it is not worth it. I can honestly say that the Tysis surprised me as I was not expecting it to pack this much of a punch and overall it's a good secondary weapon with the drawbacks of it being projectile based and not having a decent critical chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment