Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Revenant Build 2019 (Guide) - My Comfort Pick (Warframe Gameplay)

I'm still a bit shy about these Warframe builds but I wanted to give Revenant a go since you guys requested it. I love this Warframe so my opinion is a bit bias.
Revenant is a fantastic frame capable of great area of effect damage and also poses great survivability through the use of Mesmer Skin in combination with Reave.
He's not on the level of Saryn or Equinox as he doesn't scale that well but up until levels 130-160 Revenant can hold his own. Another use for the frame would be in Index as a tank with a higher emphasis on power strength for a higher stack count per cast for his second ability.



I only take fault with his first ability which I believe to be too cumbersome to be used but other than that this is an awesome frame!
I should also point out that the optimal way of getting your energy back is through Arcane Energize R3 which may be a turn-off for some players.
Recommend sinking two forma in him and if you like him like I do you can go for the full seven forma build.

No comments:

Post a Comment