Thursday, July 19, 2018

Quartakk Build 2018 (Guide) - The Underrated One

If you're talking about Rifles then everybody heard of the Soma PrimeTiberon Prime, Sybaris anyone? 


But what about the Quartakk? Is that any good? Most of the time the response I got is .... well .... Treat it like the Kraken ... I wonder ...
Hey guys, hello and welcome back, as always my name is Leyzar and today we're gonna be diving deeper into this Mastery Rank 10 Burst Rifle - The  Quartakk. I have a couple of builds laid up for you guys, something cheap and affordable in the form of an elemental build, and I also have two types of Bleed Builds, as well as the old end game setup with a Riven. 



Please keep in mind that my builds and guides usually follow a more "New Player Friendly" approach, simply because there's a lot of info here and I want anybody watching to understand how the weapon functions and how it should be built, so if you're a veteran of the game and already know veteran of the game and already know most of the stuff, then please have a little patience.



With that out of the way, let's jump into the Quartakk Build. First we will check how the weapon handles without any mods equipped.

My weapon has format a total of 6 times, but this was done strictly for the purpose of testing. For the  Weapon Builds i am recommending you guys ... 2 - 3 forma should do it.

By default the Quartakk comes with two "V"'s, or Madurai symbols. Accuracy is 90.9 , as you can see in the video, this is an extremely accurate rifle, and heavy caliber works on it absolutely beautifully. I am comfortable with the resulting accuracy and ... no! 90.9 minus 55% does not mean 24.6! Leave it alone, trust me, it works as intended.

Critical chance is 19%, which is ... well ... almost decent ...let's call it like that. Crit Multiplier is quite good at 2.3x and the fire rate 6.43, but as you saw (in the video) you kind of gotta contend with the recoil, which aligns properly to the fire rate, as long as you don't increase the fire rate. Magazine size is 84, but effectively ... 21 shots, and you do have half a meter (0.5) punch through.

Now I'll be honest here, through playing with the weapon I didn't feel this Punch Through unless I clumped up all my enemies together with a Vauban or a Nidus. 

Please check the link below to watch the entire Quartakk Build Video
Quartakk Build 2018 (Guide) - The Underrated One (Warframe Gameplay)


No comments:

Post a Comment