Thursday, October 24, 2019

I Still Got It! - Trying Heroes of the Storm (After Over One Year)

I Still Got It! - Trying Heroes of the Storm (After Over One Year)

This does not mean I'm gonna start playing HotS on a regular basis again but the Deathwing announcement got me to try the game and see how it has fared over the past year.
At a first glance it still seems the same game I remember so today it's time for my old Greymane routine.


Heroes of the Storm (originally titled Blizzard DOTA and later changed to Blizzard All-Stars) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and OS X. The game features heroes from Blizzard's franchises including Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, Overwatch and The Lost Vikings.

No comments:

Post a Comment