Thursday, October 17, 2019

Dauntless - Thoughts, Impressions & Gameplay (We Had Fun)

I caught somebody streaming Dauntless and I thought it looked cool so I garbed the guys and gave it a try.
These are my early impressions of Dauntless and so far so good. I'm enjoying the game despite the fact that I did have some nasty technical issues applying to the 21:9 aspect ration (also know as Ultra Wide) which I'm using.

I never played this type of game before and I'll check out the competition as-well. For now we have about five hours of gameplay heavily condensed for your viewing pleasure.



Dauntless is a free-to-play action role-playing video game developed by Phoenix Labs and published by Epic Games. The game initially launched in beta in May 2018 for Microsoft Windows. An early access version launched on May 21, 2019 for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, including full support for cross-platform play, and was fully released for those platforms on September 26, 2019. A Nintendo Switch version is scheduled for release later in 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment