Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My Quick Thoughts on Anthem (Demo)

Managed to make some time to give Anthem a try and see what all the commotion is about. I'm happy I got to try this game but it does have several performance issues at the current time. I'm hoping most of them will get ironed-out by the time of release but I believe that a "wait and see" approach would be ideal considering the developer / publisher combo.
For now I can say that this feels like a good game but it's blurred by a number of issues and concerns.



Anthem is an upcoming online multiplayer action role-playing video game being developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. The game is slated for a worldwide release for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 22, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment