Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Heroes of the Storm Ranked Gameplay - Li-Ming, Balance Build (Rank 1)

Li-Ming Rank 1 Ranked Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm (HotS). The match was fought on Battlefield of Eternity with my team making the right moves early game but mid game we made a few mistakes getting cough out and taking a few bad engagement. This coupled with a few good ETC mosh pits allowed the enemy team to take the initiative all the way to late game where a couple of good team fights secured us victory. I used a Balance build for Li Ming, and I believe my top damage was instrumental in obtaining victory. Considering the enemy team composition Wave of Force would have been a good choice but given the void prison + Maw + tight corners I opted for Disintegrate. Keep in mind that when the first seasons starts there will be a Grand Master rating above rank1

The Build Used :
http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent...