Sunday, May 8, 2016

Paragon (Gameplay) - Steel the Tank (Paragon Gameplay First Impressions)

Since I'm in the mood for trying new games and you guys pointed out Paragon, I thought a first impression gameplay video is warranted. As my first choice we have Steel the tank. I chose him simply because I didn't want to die easily being a total noob at the game. Overall my experience went well... just wished it was more fast paced, further testing required. I will say one thing thou... the graphics are top notch! The unreal engine really showing its muscle.

Paragon is an upcoming free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena game developed and published by Epic Games. It is set to be released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 in mid 2016.
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/

No comments:

Post a Comment