Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Heroes of the Storm (Patch Review) - Falstad & Artanis Buff, Zagara Nerf (HotS Balance Update 16.4)

Heroes of the Storm (Patch Review) - Falstad & Artanis Buff, Zagara Nerf (HotS Balance Update 16.4)

Key Topics :
- Artanis Buff
- Zagara Nerf 
- Falstad Buff
- Valla Buff
- Sonya Nerf
- Li-Ming Nerf
- Greymane Nerf

Official Patch Notes : http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/2...

Tons of good balance changes in this patch...and some that leave me puzzled. Overall I like what they are doing with Artanis and I am very curious to see if we can use him as a main tank now. More talent diversity for the Chicken Raider Falstad, my hope is that now we will have more then one strong builds for him, ideally one focused around AA and one focused around Ability Damage. I don't agree on the Sonya nerf and the increased in CD for Zagara's Devouring Maw, but I do believe the nerf to Hunter Killer was called for. The buff to Valla's Physical damage can mean that she is next "hot" AA hero, while multishot has every chance of being obsolete.